Cold Spring Harbor Library now offers Print-on-Demand museum passes!
To get your pass:
- Passes are for use by Cold Spring Harbor card holders in good standing, 18 and older.
- Print-on-Demand passes can be reserved up to 30 days before the date you wish to visit the museum.
- Passes will be valid only for the date listed on the confirmation page.
- Reserved passes must be printed out and brought to the museum. Electronically displayed passes are not valid.
- Each museum reserves the right to determine the rules and regulations governing the use of the museum pass.
- Print-on-Demand passes do not need to be returned to the Library, and there are no late fees or fines no worry about!
- Contact the Library at (631) 692-6820 to cancel a Print-on-Demand pass.
The following museums now use Print-on-Demand passes:
- Cold Spring Harbor Fire House Museum
- Cold Spring Harbor Fish Hatchery
- Cold Spring Harbor Whaling Museum
- Cradle of Aviation Museum
- Garvies Point Museum and Preserve
- Guggenheim Museum
- Frick Museum
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Nassau County Museum of Art
- Old Bethpage Village Restoration
- Old Westbury Gardens
- Suffolk County Vanderbilt Museum & Planetarium
- Raynham Hall Museum
The following museums are also available, but do not use Print-On-Demand passes. Call or stop by to reserve and pick up the pass.