Please read the following guidelines then click “ACCEPT” at the bottom of this page.
- Cold Spring Harbor Library cardholders may select the museum they wish to visit and the date of their intended visit. All reservations should be made for the actual date of your intended visit and may be made up to one month in advance. Please check with the museum prior to your visit for hours of operation and any unexpected closures. Each participating museum sets its own limits that are listed on the reservation page.
- Pick Up/Return: Passes that are not available as Print-on-Demand may be picked up at the Circulation Desk on the day before your visit and will be checked out on the library card used to make the reservation. The pass must be returned to the Circulation Desk by closing the day after your visit. If the Library is closed, the pass will be due by closing the next day that the Library is open. This date will be indicated on the date due slip given to you at checkout. Do not place passes in the outdoor book drop. Passes cannot be renewed.
- A $20.00 fee per day will be charged to your library card if the pass is returned late.
- A $100.00 fee will be charged to replace a lost pass.
- Print-on-Demand: Passes may be printed at the time the reservation is made or anytime up to the date of visit. Paper passes must be brought to the museum; digital copies are not accepted. Print-on-Demand passes do not need to be returned to the Library.
- You may view your reservations online at “My Passes” in the Museum Pass software. Please call to cancel your reservation if you are unable to visit the museum as planned so that the pass may be available for another patron.
- The Library is not responsible for museum entrance fee in the event that a pass is lost or not returned on time for your use.