Borrow Passes to Area Museums
Through this program, district residents can visit some of the area’s great museums for free.
The AMERICAN MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY has changed their Library program. Instead of a family pass, libraries are provided with vouchers that admit one general admission and include the entrance fee for one show or exhibit.
• Passes are for use by Cold Spring Harbor card holders in good standing, 18 and older, and are available for borrowing at the Information Services Desk.
• Reservations will be taken up to three months in advance of the desired date, subject to availability on a first come, first served basis. To reserve a pass or for more information call or visit the Information Services desk on the main floor, 631-692-6820.
• Passes may be borrowed for three days, except if borrowed Thursday, in which case they will be due Monday. The passes must be returned to the Information Services Desk during library operating hours. Passes may not be placed in the book drop.
• Late charges are $10.00 per day. In the event that a pass is not returned and the library pays an entrance fee for the next user, that entrance fee will be added to the late fees. Any user who loses a pass will be charged the replacement cost of that museum pass.
• Each museum reserves the right to determine the rules and regulations governing the use of the museum pass.
Funded by BNY Mellon.